As of today, the functionality of Project Parfait is available in Adobe’s Creative Cloud as “Extract”. The functionality and UI should feel totally familiar to Parfait users. We want Parfait users to transition over to using Extract in Creative Cloud as soon as possible, so, here is some information that should help you out.
- You do not need a new login for Adobe’s Creative Cloud. The login you used for Project Parfait should work when you go to http://creative.adobe.com/files. All Adobe accounts (including free ones) can use Extract.
- You can continue to use Project Parfait until at least September 30, 2014. After that date, the service in Project Parfait will be discontinued.
- You can download PSDs uploaded to Project Parfait until September 30, 2014. In the Files view of Parfait, hover over a thumbnail and click the down arrow.
- All the functionality of Project Parfait will exist in Extract. In addition, you will be able to share a PSD with someone else via a public URL. Using this public URL, the recipient can use Extract right away. No login will be required.
Using Extract in Adobe’s Creative Cloud
1. Go to http://creative.adobe.com/files (You will likely be asked to login, if you have not logged in already.
2. Upload a PSD to the Creative Cloud by dragging your file into the Files view of Creative Cloud.
3. Click on the PSD file after upload is complete.
If you want more information regarding Extract, visit one of the following links below:
Ask a question by visiting our forum: https://forums.adobe.com/community/extract-for-psd
Note: All new users to Project Parfait will be redirected to use Extract in the Creative Cloud.