We have posted a list of API changes that we’ve been making to the Flex 4 API (this week) on the open source site at:
I will be updating this list as things change or get added. These API changes should not change, add or remove functionality, in general. All of the changes fall into one of the following categories:
1) Direct rename of APIs, classes or package names
2) Removing properties or methods that are redundant with other methods or properties.
3) Moving some API from protected to private or vice versa.
4) Moving some properties or methods to base classes.
5) Changing the type of some properties.
You can grab these latest builds on the open source site, but, as I said in my last post, I wouldn’t recommend it until at least Monday when these renames should be over.